- Brush and floss your teeth.
- Place Prevident Fluoride in Trays (a line of gel where the teeth are located).
- Place trays in mouth for 5 minutes.
- Remove and clean trays.
- Do not eat or drink anything for 30 minutes.
- Rinse fluoride trays under cold water to remove excess (brush trays with toothbrush- if able to).
- Store your Fluoride trays in their case, away from children and pets.
Get Quality Dental Care
Our West Michigan family dentists provide quality dental care to patients of all ages. With five convenient West Michigan locations, we have the capability of handling all of your family's dental needs. Call MI Smiles Dental Grand Haven at (616) 842-1188, MI Smiles Dental Cascade at (616) 974-4990, MI Smiles Comstock Park at (616) 784-3515, or MI Smiles Grand Rapids at (616) 942-2870 today, or schedule your appointment online.