WE ARE LOOKING FOR FULL-TIME
REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENISTS
DID WE MENTION THE $1,000 SIGNING BONUS? LEARN MORE ABOUT THE OPEN POSITION BELOW!
We are looking for a full-time RDH to work one day in pediatrics and 3 days in our general practice, both located in Hudsonville, MI!
MI Smiles Dental Group is looking for an amazing Registered Dental Hygienist to work closely with our general practice administrative and clinical team, to play a key role in our patient’s care and futures.
- Salary: $28-$32/hour
- Job-Type: Full-Time
- Number of Hires for this Role: 2 to 4
- Schedule: 10-hour shift, 8-hour shift, Monday to Friday
- Ability to Commute/Relocate: Hudsonville, MI (Preferred)
- RDH Adults and Pediatrics: 1 Year
- Registered Dental Hygienist
- Great speaking skills, body language and word usage
- Ability to generate new ideas and work in a team setting
- Ability to listen and learn
- People person, social
- Persistence and thoroughness
- Excellent computer skills including Google, social media platforms and Microsoft Office suite
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
*benefits conditions: waiting period may apply.
The health of our team members, their families, & our patients is our top priority. We are taking recommendations from our state and local governments as well as the CDC, OSHA, ADA and MDA on how to conduct business safely for our team members & patients.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- You find of get sent this advertisement.
- You read the ad.
- It piques your interest.
- You tell us you are interested (apply, email, shout, call)
- Phone interview with the HR Director
- Meet the teams in person
- You tell everyone how amazing your life has become.
Don’t ignore this opportunity. If nothing else, it will teach you the type of company you need in your future. We are not just an 8a – 5p job, we are a family, we are community heroes, we are engaged, we support each other and our patients. We are very active in our communities and expect the same from our team members. We volunteer and help people. We are ethical and WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN TOWN!
We are looking for team members that are smart and want to learn, we will teach you our lifestyle! If you are amazing and smart – we have a new career waiting for you!